Lyfe
Welcome to the Official Club Penguin Army Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users. After registering, join your Club Penguin army's group!

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!

Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lyfe
Welcome to the Official Club Penguin Army Forums!
To ensure that you have the most fun out of this forum, please register.

If you are already a member of this forum, you might not be logged in. Click the "Log In" button below and log in with your set username and password.

If you are not already a member of this forum, click the "Register" button below and register for this forum. After registering you will be allowed to access extra features only available for registered users. After registering, join your Club Penguin army's group!

I am a message that will keep following you unless you log in or register!

Don't click this button
It's evil. Please Obey.
Lyfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:THE LAWS OF ARMY CITY:.

Go down

.:THE LAWS OF ARMY CITY:. Empty .:THE LAWS OF ARMY CITY:.

Post by Tom Norris Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Welcome to Army City!

Founder:
Videogamer57
Mayor:
Videogamer57
Chief of Police:
TBA
Treasurer/Banker:
Rapidy
City Council Members:
TBA

Before you can begin living, you must read and follow these laws
Otherwise, expect the Police Force to be knocking at your door.

~ No Excessive Swearing: This is a very important rule in the forums. This doesn't include the "Hell" or "Crap" word. I want this forum to be PG so don't swear or an infraction or a ban will ruin you!

~ No Excessive Inappropriate Content: Do not post stuff with drug, sexual or any other inappropriate content. In these forums, we also have guests who are 9 or less. If you break this rule, you will be automatically banned, NO EXCEPTIONS.

~ No Spamming: Do not spam or flood on these forums, please. Do not act immature, please! *An easy way to remember what SPAM is:
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
~ Think before posting: If you are posting something in the forums, it may be hurtful for some poster or it's something inappropriate. Knowing this rule is the key to not break the rules.

~ Make sure your text is visible: Don't use bright colors because it is very difficult to read.

~ No Hacking Discussion: This is something I will tell ONCE and only ONCE. If you only want to share your hack programs with us, GET OUT HERE.

~ Do not Advertise: Don't make threads about your website, forum or hack site. We already have the website section in your profile and the siggeh (signature).

~ Do not be rude with other forumers: Be nice with every poster in the forum, specially new posters. Being rude with other people will cause flame wars and of course, you will receive an infraction. BE MATURE.

~ Do not post for banned users: They are banned for breaking the rules and you will get in trouble if you post for them.

~ Your allowed to bump (post in old threads) old threads, just make sure your post actually pertains to the thread.

~ Post in the right forums: Post stuff in the right forums. Your post will be moved to the right forum and you will have a warning of me or from a moderator.

~Also, we are allowing you guys to PM, I swear, if I get a single report of a nasty/hateful/etc. PM, I am taking the whole PMing system down.

Users caught breaking one of these rules will receive a warning, infraction, ban or permanent ban depending of the offense.

Remember to report people to a moderator if they are breaking the rules!
Tom Norris
Tom Norris
Banker
Banker

Back to top Go down